Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My First Book Signing!



Hello!

If you live in Northeast Wisconsin and are looking for something to do this Saturday, November 7th I will be doing a book signing at the “Mingle & Jingle Open House” at the Town Hall in Middle Inlet, Wisconsin! Located on the corner of Hwy 141 & Cty Rd X. Just 1 hour north of Green Bay, WI; 5 miles north of Crivitz, WI; 5 miles south of Wausaukee and 1 hour south of Iron Mountain.

This is my very first book signing and I can’t tell you how excited I am! And what better time of year to do one, I mean, Christmas (my favorite time of year) is just around the corner : )

I will have copies of all my books for you to purchase, as well as gift baskets for those readers on your holiday shopping list. 

There will also be other venders from Avon, Thirty-one, Pampered Chef, and Shell’s Ceramics. Newcare, Inc. will be doing a FREE Blood Pressure clinic. There will be lots for you to look at, sample, and a chance to enter a few drawings!

So stop on by and have some fun! I hope to see you there!

Hugs,
Savannah



No comments:

Post a Comment